joining chennai rifle club

General Topics can be discussed in this forum.

joining chennai rifle club

Postby vkrajavelu » September 12th, 2010, 1:27 pm

Sir it is really great you are taking so much interest in carving youths of today. It gives immense pleasure when we come to know how much interest and time you have spent in developing this website and making constant replies to eligible questions. Hats off to your sincerity and interest to develop the society around you. Actually i was searching the net with regard to getting a memeber ship in the Chennai Rifle club and finally landed up in your website after going threw the pages in you website i want to give you feedback and wish you all the best for your future endevours.

Sir now with regard to my interest i seek your help in getting a membership for me, in chennai rifle Club, my name is Rajavelu, im 29 years of age, im into business( trading of IPR with related to entertainment & distributor of a telecom company). Shooting has been my chilhood passion since there is no age limit for this sport i dont consider it to be late.

Seeking your support
Rajavelu
Rajaveluvk@yahoo.com
94446 45555
vkrajavelu

Re: joining chennai rifle club

Postby mathu » November 1st, 2010, 12:17 pm

Where was God in Noah's flood? He was systematically drowning the entire world, animal as well as human, as punishment for 'sin'. Where was God when Sodom and Gomorrah were consumed with fire and brimstone? He was deliberately barbecuing the citizenry, lock stock and barrel, as punishment for 'sin'.
=====================

Stag Weekends|Hen Weekends
mathu

Return to General Discussion