Key points for a 15 year old boy to be an IPS

Civil Service Aspirants can participate in this forum.

Key points for a 15 year old boy to be an IPS

Postby Subhra007 » December 28th, 2011, 10:08 am

Dear Sir,

Earlier i just hate police service but somehow i don't know exactly all about it. But after reaching the age of 14, i have to think about my future, what to do in future? I think to be a Businessman but after hearing about IAS/IPS from my Parents and Uncle. I make up my mind to be an IPS, because after seeing the powers of different authorities i got amazed. In the year 2012 i am going to appear my CBSE 10th board. And after that i think i will read Commerce but my target is to be an IPS Officer. As my Father has done his Phd. in Psychology in Jawaharlal nehru University. and he make notes for a friend who got IAS. I think he can help me for the study of CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS. ok sir i am coming to the main points.

1- How should i study from now to get Ips?
2- As there is question from 10th class that means i have to read point by point by now?
3- Should i read newspaper from now?
4- I have to wear specs for seeing distant object clearly but i can't read properly distant object is it acceptable to be an IPS?

I came to know about you from 6 months but cannot say you anything so please help me.
I just want to be an IPS officer.

Sir should i make my body fit by joining GYM from now which will help me in future.

and i make a plan to join swimming classes and karate classes in the summer vacation after my board exams. and like to join Gym for a muscular body which will look like an IPS officer, and how should i study being a 15 year old 10th class going student.

Sir i am from Kantabanji, Bolangir, Orissa,,, Hope you know about orissa. but after seeing all other post i came to know that all aspirant came to your office to visit you , but for a 15 year old it is not possible to come tamil nadu alone, then how can i get connected to you as i chose you as my role model. i want to be an Honest Officer like you.

I know that i have to wait 6 years but i should think about it from now sir, means i should change my habbit accordingly. i dont read news paper .
But sir you give me some key points which i will surely accept as given by my father.

Sir i want to talk to you please sir.

I just just want to become an ips like you and nothing to do with more with this life. i want to make my parents and sisters proud for me. Sir i surf in internet about you every time and i came to know that all ips aspirant call you in your office sir but i don't know tamil so i could not ask anything and cut the phone. and you dont give your mobile number or any email id to get contact you except by this website. so sir please guide a 15 years old boy who has believed in you that you can make me an IPS officer in the future. SIR PLEASE HELP
SIR PLEASE DO REPLY> I Will be waiting for your reply.
Subhra007

Re: Key points for a 15 year old boy to be an IPS

Postby sylendrababu » January 7th, 2012, 9:54 pm

dear subra,

i am very pleased to know your ambition to be an IPS officer. the police service is with
a lot of adventure and opportunity for service.
i am amazed to know that a 15 years old boy had such a maturity to ask so many
relevent questions. it is my duty to answer all your questions.

i can give a very simple asnwers to your questions.
1. just study your lessons thoroughly, with correct understanding- this is in some way
like preparing for the IPS exam.
2. read news papers regularly and try to understand what is going on in society.
3. there is no need to go to a gym. you can build your physique in the police academy.
4.you may call me in my office 044-22324232. my e mail id si [email protected].
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.

Doubt

Postby Subhra007 » January 9th, 2012, 10:54 am

Sir I want to meet you so please can you give me an appointment so that i can meet you after my board exam, sir please give the date of April in 1 or 2 week. so that i can book the tickets. And one more doubt that my dream was to buy a SUV Car worth rs 55 lakhs can i afford it being an ips by taking loans or i have to quit dreaming it.
Subhra007

Postby sylendrababu » January 17th, 2012, 1:20 pm

DEAR SBURA,

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THIS SUV CAR. IS IT A LUXURY CAR?
WELL, WITH THE SALARY FROM IPS , YOU CAN'T BUY A VERY
EXPENSIVE CAR. THE GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE FOR A GOOD CAR WITH A RED LIGHT
ON TOP. THIS CAR MAY NOT BE TOO EXPENSIVE, BUT IT IS HONOURABLE AND
'POWERFUL'.

BUT CARS DONT MATTER TO A DUTIFUL IPS OFFICER. THE RESPONCE FROM PUBLIC
FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE IS A GREAT PLEASURE, A MILLION TIMES MORE
THAN PLEASURE OF RIDING A SUV CAR.

YOU CAN COME ANYTIME AFTER YOUR BOARD EXAM TO MEET ME.

'PEOPEL THANK YOU FOR NOT YOUR CAR, BUT FOR YOUR CARE'
Regards,
sylendrababu

Problem regarding the visit

Postby Subhra007 » January 21st, 2012, 10:25 am

Sir i am understood now about the fact. Really car doesn't matter. Sir have you ever visit odisha to city like bhubaneshwar, cuttack. Sir now it is difficult for me to visit you because when i asked for the permission to my parents and sister they told me that it is necessary to know Tamil language otherwise you will be cheat by other because you cant communicate with those people and can be kidnapped too as i am teen. please tell me how can i overcome such situation but i want to meet you,sir will you come odisha if you have some official work in odisha. Please tell me if you have any schedule for Bhubaneshwar. Sir PLEASE I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Subhra007

English knowledge

Postby Subhra007 » January 21st, 2012, 10:49 am

Dear Sir,

how can i improve my English skill from now. Sometime i got bored by reading novels or newspaper and dont know what is important in newspaper to get memorize for the Civil service exams, i don't know the trick of reading newspaper. Sir should i be grammaticality strong from now, for which i have to learn from starting. and how to improve my writing skill.

Sir please tell me if you have any schedule to visit odisha . PLEASE
Subhra007

Memorize

Postby Subhra007 » January 26th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Dear sir,

I have one more doubt that , there are many important things happening everyday, how to memorize all current events, how to recall all that , how to memorize the important line of newspaper. HOW TO MEMORIZE ALL THE CURRENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN INDIA AND WORLD?

which book is very good for current events? Manorama Year book 2012 or any other books.

Sir please refer me some books which will increase my I.Q , Current events, General Science so that it will help me while giving civil service.

sir after 10th which steam should i choose, ARTS or COMMERCE.

And Sir please do reply for the other 2 post too.
Subhra007

Postby sylendrababu » February 1st, 2012, 7:54 pm

DEAR SUBRE,

I WILL COME BACK TO YOUR OLD QUESTION OF SUV CAR. SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLE? YOU CAN OWN A GOOD CAR OF SUV WITH THE SALARY , NOI DOUBT. NOW MY SALARY IN MORE THAN ONE LAKH RUPEES. I ACN AS WELL BUY A SUV CAR.

YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS PRETTY GOOD. KEEP IT UP.

IN THE NEWS PAPER, KEEP A TRACK OF THE INCIDENTS AND DEVELOP INTEREST IN THE ISSUES, LIKE CORRUPTION, 2G. NUCLEAR PLANTS, KOODAN KULAM ETC. IN DUE COURSE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT IS NOT. YOU NEED NOT MEMORISE EVERYTHING, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TOO. BUT TAKE NEWS PAPER CUTTING ON CRUCIAL ISSUES. THIS WILL BE HELPFUL LATER.
I AM VISITING CUTTACK ON 23 MARCH FOR THE ALL INDIA SHOOTING COMPETITION. I CAN MEET YOU IN CUTTACK.
ARE YOU HAPPY?
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby Subhra007 » February 2nd, 2012, 9:56 am

I am very glad to hear that you will visit odisha but quiet upset that i cant meet you as i have 10th board exams and it will continue till 26th march, and sir can you please tell me when will be your next schedule to visit odisha after 23rd march. After my board i will surely meet you after 26th onwards. PLEASE
Subhra007

Waiting for your reply

Postby Subhra007 » March 16th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Dear sir,

I am waiting for your reply, when i will have a chance to meet you , my Board exams will continue till 26th of march.
Subhra007

Next

Return to IAS / IPS Aspirants