request to meet u

Civil Service Aspirants can participate in this forum.

request to meet u

Postby yvenku » July 10th, 2012, 1:21 pm

respected sir,
myself i m venkatesh from madanapalli a small town in andra pradesh. i have been a constant failure in my life . i m failing again again and again in my life.

i discontinued engg bcoz i failed in it . Now i m persuing my degree in madanaplli .
i want to prove myself but the fear in me and humiliation from people are the things making me more coward.
i want to write civil services examination but whenever i think of studing and working hard all those failures moments come in front of my eyes and i get discouraged.

Sir i strongly believe in you and i think u r the only person who can change my life by guiding me
so i want some time from you and i want to meet you....

thanking you sir
yvenku

Re: request to meet u

Postby sylendrababu » September 11th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Dear Venki,

It is humam to fail and some people fail often. I have failed miserably many times. Even today I had failed in some work. But that does not mean that I will never succeed. I will keep trying and at one point I will succeed in one work though I have failed in many.
I wanted to becoem a doctor, but i did not get admission in a mediacl college. Then I joined agriculture, there too I havent scored good marks . Then I decided to succeed in IPS. I did succeed there .
You can also succeed in IAS. Just try sincerely. Dont bother about failure, convert failure and shame into success.
Scars into Stars.
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.

Return to IAS / IPS Aspirants