requesting to replay please sir

Civil Service Aspirants can participate in this forum.

requesting to replay please sir

Postby Gnana Prasad » March 31st, 2013, 12:14 pm

sir am gnana prasad, am doing BE in electronic in final year in shivamogga, karnataka. sir my aim is to become an IPS officer,but i dont have anyone to guide how to prepare for ias exam,, in this time for the god sake i get your book ",, am very happy to this book,, beceause i got all the information regarding ias exam,,,,, by your guidlines am starting to prepare for IAS 2014 after complition my degree in june 2013,,sir am prepare from june itself, i taken permission from my family to go to coaching class in chennai,,,really sir your book is my godfather in this sense,,sir please i want information regarding which coaching class is better for preparation,i want the coaching classes names sir for socialogy or public administation or geography. sir i yet to be decide which subject has to be taken for mains,so plz guide me which subject i have to take for mains , PLZ SIR I WONT HAVE ANYBODY TO GUIDE ME SIR ,,,I FULLY DEPEND ON YOUR BOOK AND NOW FOR YOUR REPLAY,,please guide me sir,I TO WANT TO BECAME AN IPS OFFICER please guide me sir please please

TO,
gnana prasad
Gnana Prasad

Re: requesting to replay please sir

Postby sylendrababu » April 7th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Dear Prasad,

I am very glad that you have made IPS as the choice of your profession.
IPS is a very prestigious service for its adventure and opportunities.
I am very much privileged to guide you through your ultimate success.

There are some changes in the main exam from the current year that
will go to your advantage. NOW, You need to study only one subject for the optional.

Sghankar, Ganesh , and prabha are the most competitive coaching institutes
in Chennai. I can help you to get admission in any of these institutes when
you come here.
You parents would feel proud of your achievement when you pass IPS exam.

TAKE THE FIRST STEP TODAY, 1000 MILES JOURNEY WILL END ONE DAY.
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.

Postby Gnana Prasad » April 8th, 2013, 12:33 am

thank you very much sir for your precious replay,,am very much happy,sir please give me the chance to meet you when i came to chennai sir, before joining the classes,,,i want your blessing before stating my preparation, i wil come in the month of june sir,,, please give me the chance sir please

yours faithfully
gnana prasad g
gnana prasad
Gnana Prasad

Postby sylendrababu » April 9th, 2013, 8:41 pm

You are most welcome in June,
Call my secretary in044-28447747, and
Confirm my availability.

DO It NOW
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby Gnana Prasad » April 9th, 2013, 8:55 pm

thank you sir very much,, you r the god father to me sir,,,,not only for me,thousands of students like me sir, you r the true inspiration sir,,,, sir one thing, please keep my name in your mind sir, i will sure, i will salute you one day as an IPS officer sir,,,,, once again thank you very much for your replay,, am very happy sir, thank you very much
gnana prasad
Gnana Prasad

happy new year sir

Postby Gnana Prasad » April 14th, 2013, 9:11 am

sir happy tamil putthandu dinam sir happy new year.........
gnana prasad
Gnana Prasad

Postby sylendrababu » April 17th, 2013, 1:22 pm

THANK YOU GNANPRASAD.

AWAKEN THE GIANT IN YOU
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby Gnana Prasad » April 18th, 2013, 11:08 pm

sir i want answer from you please, sir my child wood ambition and my burning desire is to become an IPS officer to serve my country with pure heart and straight forward in my action and to help poor people and to protect good and to destroy evil,sir IPS is my dream my soul my heart but sometimes my teacher my friends telling that you cant do anything as an IPS officer against politician,they can do anything they want,they can do against law,they can do corruption,they can illegally earn crores of crores of money but as an IPS offices you cant do anything against them,you can do only one thing to them that is to SALUTE them,your ultimate power only runs on poor and ordinary peoples, that only you can do as IPS offices,sir these type of words am listening more and more sir,,please give me the answer regarding this sir, sir i want to become one of the best IPS officer in my country,i can do anything to protect good but as an IPS officers i cant tolerate such things sir ,please answer my question sir please,as an IPS officer am not only willing to have ultimate power, recognition , good salary, good status in society but also am willing to serve my country better sir with pure heart and straight forward in my action......please answer my question sir

regards:
gnana prasad g
gnana prasad
Gnana Prasad

Postby sylendrababu » April 23rd, 2013, 8:31 pm

Dear Gnana prasad,

This is a democratic country where people rule through the
Elected representatives . The rulers and executives like
Police should be honest and efficient.
You you feel that the situation is not good, you should join
iPS and change the situation.
Please remember the people love honest IPS officers.
The rulers too need honest and efficient officers

RELEASE THE BRAKE
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby Gnana Prasad » April 23rd, 2013, 10:50 pm

thank you sir for your precious replay, sir am coming to Chennai in June to take coaching for mains in shankar ias academy as your guild-line, sir i don't know anybody their in Chennai, i know one & only person is YOU sir, sir if possible please suggest me good hostels or accommodation in Chennai sir please,,,,,,and also please suggest me one of the subject in public administration or geography or sociology subject, as am engineering background am little confusion in selecting these subjects sir.from above mentioned subject, which subject is easy to understand the CONCEPTS to score high marks in mains please suggest me ONE SUBJECT sir

yours faithfully:
gnana prasad g
Gnana Prasad

Next

Return to IAS / IPS Aspirants