I am in a great confusion sir please help me

Civil Service Aspirants can participate in this forum.

I am in a great confusion sir please help me

Postby COLLECTORKARTHICK » October 22nd, 2013, 3:36 pm

Dear sir
I was preparing for the entrance exam to be held on 10 nov 13 to join Anna institute of management for civil service coaching.Besides that my father is forcing me to join in manidhaneyam IAS academy for that i dint write entrance examination. Though many of them tried to join in that by recommendation my dad too forcing me to do so.But i wont feel better to join in manaidaneyam.When i visited there there was around 300 persons in a batch that too daily four batches consists of same 300 persons.Many of them entered the institution by recommendations too.I cant say whether they will deliver the potential to all in the academy.Now my father and mother asking me to withdraw the preparations for Anna inst of management and to join in manidhaneyam as the classes are going to start by next week.I don't know what to do.I was in a great confusion.I have never tried for Mnaidhaneyam from the beginning so it also struck me in joining the institution.Whether it is good academy sir?Or any other academy is best to join.But my wish is to join Anna institute of management alone Or to move to Delhi.In this situation i cant learn for the entrance too.Hereby i am putting my worries to you to guide in a better way for attaining my goal.Expecting an early reply sir.Kindly do the needful.

Regards
Karthick.S
Coimbatore
COLLECTORKARTHICK

Re: I am in a great confusion sir please help me

Postby gayathri12 » October 25th, 2013, 5:03 pm

Hi Karthick,

My opinion is purely personal. I felt I was shown the right approach for preparation only after joining Manidhaneyam. The staff's are well qualified. You may not get a personal care because of the huge strength. But you are free to clarify your doubts anytime. Moreover, What works for me, may not work for you.
Lets wait for Sir's reply. Meantime, start preparing and all the best.

Thanks
Gayathri M
gayathri12

Postby sylendrababu » October 27th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Dera karthik,

Manithneyam academy is one of the finest coaching centres in Chennai today. Your doubts are unfounded.
If you can secure admission there you take it.

Meanwhile the STC ( All India Services coaching centre ) is also a remarkable institute. Try your luck in the
entrance exam. If you get admission in both, ask me for the choice, I will let you know. But if you get in none,
go to Delhi or some other institute.

I don't see any confusion in the choice, you are simply confused. Mind you, you can pass the exam even without
joining any centre- i haven't joined any center, infact i was working in a bank as an officer while writing the exam.

WHERE EVER YOU ARE BE THERE.
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.

Postby COLLECTORKARTHICK » November 1st, 2013, 10:46 am

Sure sir....I will do as you say.But i have already passed in the entrance exam for Joining in Manidhaneyam Academy.Even though i am trying for Anna institute of management.Because More number of people very in manidhaneyam.In my Batch It is around 300 candidates were coached. I will try the entrance for Anna institute of management too sir. if got selecte then you please guide me where to join if not as you said i ill move toward Manidhaneyam itself sir.Thanking you very much.I ill let you know once the result published sir
regards
Karthick
Coimbatore
COLLECTORKARTHICK

Postby sylendrababu » December 1st, 2013, 10:07 pm

It does not matter where you join, mainthaneyam or the all India civil services
coaching.
But it seems that your English language skill needs improvement .

it is better to improve your writing skills even as you seriously prepare for the exam.

DO NOT CLIMB THE WRONG MOUNTAIN
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu

Return to IAS / IPS Aspirants