Need of Your Valuable Guidance

Civil Service Aspirants can participate in this forum.

Need of Your Valuable Guidance

Postby vigneshwaran » August 27th, 2011, 9:57 am

Dear Sir,

This is Vigneshwaran, completed Electronics and Communication Engineering and now working in a private concern in Chennai.I am at the age of 23. I want to become a District Administrator. I set three years period to achieve my goal. I can achieve this. But till now i didn't started anything. The thing i am doing now is Reading newspaper(Hindu) and CSR to update current affairs. I want to select Public Administration and Sociology as my Subjects in Main exam. Please suggest me the books for these two subjects and for General Studies. How can i prepare my self to achieve my goal sir?. I collected some materials like NCERT books, Your guidance which you gave in Dinamalar Tamil daily, India year books, but not start the preparation. The thing i want to change in myself is my Shy, due to this i couldn't express myself in crowd. How can i make changes in me sir?. What are the steps i have to do to turn my dream into real?

Thanking You,
Vigneshwaran.
vigneshwaran

Re: Need of Your Valuable Guidance

Postby rajkumar.pr » August 31st, 2011, 8:07 am

Dear Vigneshwaran,

A mission started is almost done. You are already on track of preparation by reading newspapers and updating your intelligence with current affairs. Please read the book "You too can become an IPS officer" written by our beloved IG to mould ur preparation for civil services. Our IG may reply soon for your queries on optional selection. I would like to guide you on how to come of out of shy in addition to the guidance to be provided by our IG.

There was a guy whom I know. He was shy to express his comments in crowd. He had bitter experiences when he tried to express his thoughts as he lacked in his command over the language. Today he addresses his team, has handled US clients for over 2 years in US dealing with many americans. If you beleive he can guide you, then I am the best source. I had problems in expressing my thoughts among crowd during early stage of my school life. Due to the support from my parents and teachers, I have won district level prices in speech competitions.I am now working in a Software Concern which requires better command over language and addressing crowd.

Convert challenges to opportunities. You will definitely succeed. Never hesitate to express your thoughts to the crowd when u get a chance. Who knows - you can be the best orator in future. All the very best!

Thanks!
Rajkumar PR
rajkumar.pr

Postby sylendrababu » August 31st, 2011, 5:45 pm

DEAR VIGNESH,

PULL THE TRIGGER.

JUST DO IT.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW IS TO START AS RAJKUMAR SUGGESTED.

MEET ME IN CHENAI , AFETR CALING ME 22324232
Regards,
Dr. C. Sylendra Babu I.P.S.
sylendrababu
Additional Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu.

Postby mparun » August 31st, 2011, 11:40 pm

sir,
my eye power was -5.50 or 5/60...am i eligible for IPS..in this site one member named prabhu quoted that officers with -7 to -14 were selected..so plz give your guidance sir....thank you sir
mparun

Postby sylendrababu » September 18th, 2011, 12:04 pm

i think you are eligible if you don't sudffer any progressive eye disease,

kinldy go through my earlier replies. and that of the sakthi babu
in this site.
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby mparun » September 1st, 2012, 9:49 pm

Sir,now i was preparing upsc through shankar ias academy,it was a great time with you today in the academy,i want to know one thing from you,that is im having knock knees eventhough it happens i was able to touch my ankle.
Is that a problem to become an IPS officer,is there any yoga practice or treatment to treat knock knees which make me an eligible candidate for ips...
mparun

Postby sylendrababu » September 11th, 2012, 9:18 pm

DEAR ARUN,

LOCK KNEE IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNLESS IT IS A SERIOUS CONDITION TO THE EXTENT THAT
YOU CAN'T PERFORM THE PHYSICAL EXERCISES. THE BOARD ALONE WILL DECIDE AFTER DUE
EXAMINATION. I DONT THINK THAT YOU SUFFER FROM SUCH SERIOUS DISABILITY.

FORGET ABOUT IT AND GO AHEAD WITH THE PREP, WE WILL WORRY ABOUT IT LATER.

DECLARE WAR..
Regards,
sylendrababu

Postby mparun » September 12th, 2012, 11:17 am

Thank you very much sir.......
I learned a lot from you sir ..you are the great inspiration for the aspirants of civil service.....
mparun

Postby sylendrababu » March 30th, 2013, 10:14 pm

I AM VERY GLAD TO BE COMPLIMENTED, IT IS ONLY MY
RESPONSIBILITY.

'YOU ARE UNIQUE'
Regards,
sylendrababu

Return to IAS / IPS Aspirants